- recruitmenttype:regular employee
- post categories:technical
- required degree:secondary professional school graduates or above
- major in:n/a
1. secondary professional school graduates or above, with 3 years relevant working experience.
2. able to use all kinds of measuring and inspection tools skillfully.
3. able to read drawings and have some experience in equipment assembly.
4. able to work overtime and okay with business travels.
5. have a sense of teamwork and strong communication skills.
6. experience in debugging equipment of automobile assembly line, experience in leading an assembly team is preferred.
1. able to independently complete equipment assembly, final assembly and precision adjustment according to assembly drawings and assembly work guidance.
2. able to debug the equipment independently according to the principle and process requirements of the equipment.
3. able to independently identify the problems in the process of assembly and debugging, and provide solutions to deal with the problems, and get the problems solved.